We Are Social Control
It goes without saying, your brand needs a Twitter handle. Among the largest social media networks, Twitter can be a crucial component to any social marketing campaign. However, if you don’t use Twitter correctly, you can run into some trouble. With over a billion users, all with their own unique point of view, there is...
Never underestimate the power of nostalgia. Remember Myspace? The website, founded in 2003, was the place to be a decade ago. In 2006, it was the most visited website in the United States. It was an immediate hit among millennials who longed to share a personal connection with their friends online. After the introduction of...
The Apocalypse is finally upon us. The world as we know it is over, and it’s everyone for himself. No one is safe and any day could be your last. You’ll have to do everything in your power to stay alive. So the question remains, how would you survive?
With over 1 billion visits every single month, it should come as no surprise that YouTube is a powerhouse in the social media world. Created in 2007, YouTube has solidified its presence all around the world with a diverse audience intrigued by the site’s addicting selection of videos. It goes without saying, if your brand...
Less than three weeks into 2015 and there are already so many exciting, new stories happening in the Social Media world! It can be hard to keep up, but our social media agency has the perfect team to get you up to date on everything from Facebook’s new work platform to Snapchat’s game-changing “Our Story.” ...
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. – Martin Luther King, Jr. In the midst of loss of human life, we have witnessed a remarkable bond of humanity through one of history’s largest hashtag trends, #JeSuisCharlie. If you are in touch with worldly news, you are more than...
Most Popular Posts
Follow us on TwitterFollow @socialcontrolla
- Want to make sure your brand is using #Twitter right? Here are a couple pointers: http://t.co/hR0QbAzOys http://t.co/wVkFyWsvTW
- It's finally Friday! Time to break out the dancing shoes! #HappyFriday http://t.co/viXMntuYZ5
- Work got you beat this week? Good news, we are hours away from the #weekend! http://t.co/v3cE6GWilU
- RT @HelenOrgis: How the Human #Brain Experiences Your #Brand - via @ChrisBolman https://t.co/n8tGQePs22 #consumerbehavior #psychology
- "Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future." -John F. Kennedy #Quotespiration